Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear Sun...

Dear Sun,
Today I came to the conclusion that you do not exist. I have not seen you in many days and do not see how you can even be real at this point. It has been raining and stormy for so long and I haven't seen any sign of you. This storm is crazy! How do you expect me to believe in you when you allow things like this to happen? I see no light. I feel no warmth. The roads are flooded, there is mud everywhere, it's cold, dreary, and honestly that proves that you aren't real. It can't be both ways! There can't be a Sun that is full of warmth and light when all this other crap is all I see. If you were real you'd dry up this place! You'd give us some light! There wouldn't even be such things as clouds or storms! So, you might as well just forget about me ever believing in you!
Sincerely,
Me

Dear Me,
I am still here.
Sincerely,
The Sun

No comments: