Saturday, July 15, 2017

Treasured

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching this Veggie Tales with Eli called "Snoodlerella". Towards the end of it, the character Snoodlerella is feeling plain and not very beautiful because all of her beautification disappeared at midnight. The king came up behind her and said the following: "Would you like to, my child, hear what I think instead...I think you are beautiful. I treasure you deeply. Your lovely my child. I think you are beautiful...your hair and your braces, your glasses, and clothes, and cumbersome graces, and many more traits which I could speak of. There is nothing about you I don't truly love. Your kind, your honest, your funny, your smart...your really quite charming, you have a good heart." "Your majesty, she asked, "I'd like to believe you, is that really true?" "Of course it's true, every word that I say. Daughter I am the King and I made you that way. I delight in your beauty, you're wonderfully made. I knew you before the foundation was laid. Your precious to me, every hair on your head. Daughter, hear and believe"...the Snoodle King said.

No comments: